Nuff

February 21, 2012

Eat out: Little Break Cafe.

When I first heard the name of this cafe....I was confused with the word "little break"? it's just f-u-n-n-y. It was located in Kepong Baru ,Kepong area, situated just across the street near AMbank (the new shop lot area.) So, what's in the menu? Western food and cakes people. The ambience is good, dim lighting with cute drawings on the wall ^^ which I find it fascinating. Take a look inside and you will know what I mean. It wasn't crowded because we came in late at around 9.30p.m.?


ANDY's Ice-cream cake...yummy~ but I didn't order any~ (hey! it rhymed!)
 Big or small? They have got it all......

 If I were not wrong, this should be their Chicken Parmigiana?

 Mac & cheese with different flava....=)
 Chicken chop with black pepper sauce.
Salad with bread crumbs.
 This is what I ate...Chicken chop with Mushroom sauce. It was recommended by the waitress ( she was very helpful and so did the others~) and it's soooo damn good! The mushroom sauce was thick and creamy just the way I like it. The chicken meat was a bit dry....in my opinion, just that bit. No offense.
THE BIRTHDAY BOY
and....THE ONE WHO LEFT US BEHIND!!! hahaha

This was actually a belated birthday celebration + farewell party for guy above... and we have just decided to use one cake and call it a multi-functional cake.

 This ain't just a plain birthday cake, it was served with many purposes. *wink


 They are pretty isn't it? ^____^ and I am loving my dress with ribbons.


So, this is how the shop front looked like from the outside at 12 a.m. (it's late and it was raining at that time so it's dark!) and yes, the sad face on that signboard is actually one of a chinese characters.

Lastly, I must say it's a great place and the prices weren't too expensive with an average of less than RM20.00 you can choose any one of the main courses and one drink of your choice and you will get back your change. That's it! Have a nice day peepo.....

For more information, please visit their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%9B%A7-Little-Break-Cafe/311582375528887
Tel : 0362421610 

Oh, currently I am in love with this song.



XOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment